Home / International / 16-year-old Boy Electrocuted While Wearing Headphones With His Phone Plugged Into A Charger

16-year-old Boy Electrocuted While Wearing Headphones With His Phone Plugged Into A Charger

A 16-year-old Malaysian boy was left with blood pouring from his burnt ear after he was fatally electrocuted while using his headphones on his plugged-in phone.

The incident occurred near the town of Rembau in the state of Negeri Sembilan in Malaysia, when the boy, identified as Mohammed Aidil Azzahar Zaharin, was wearing his headphones while sleeping.

He was found the next day on the floor by his unnamed mother, 51, who thought he was asleep and went to work.

Feeling anxious, she returned early and tried to wake him up but unable to do so, she called medics who declared him dead.
Read Full Story …. dailymail.co.uk >>> :

Check Also

Kevin Hart Steps Down From Oscar Hosting Gig Amid Criticism Over Anti-Gay Tweets

Comedian Kevin Hart has announced he is stepping down from hosting the 2019 Academy Awards …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *